Pages

Thursday, 27 June 2019

30 Days Wild : Day 27 : campfire pizza and orange hawkweed


Day 27 and my busiest work day. I've been trying to do something for 30 days wild in addition to work sessions as counting work feels like cheating!

Thursdays are a bit manic though...today I was outdoors from 8:30am to 4:45pm. It was so hot (I wore shorts and have sunburnt legs for the first time ever!!) and I really don't do well in heat so by 5pm I wasn't at my best and couldn't face any more sunshine!

I did three campfire pizza sessions today. It's hard manning a fire on such a hot day but the children loved it (turn up with fire and pizza and they say 'miss, you're a total legend' 😂).

I did also spot some orange hawkweed between schools.








1 comment:

  1. I've seen these orange flowers, wasn't sure what they were called. Thanks for the ID x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...