Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Saturday, 15 June 2019
30 Days Wild : Day 13: Outdoor lunch break
Today was not a good day for 30 Days Wild!
It's my busiest day of the week, with three schools, a tight turn around between each one and no time in the office for a break or to catch up on paperwork.
I usually get about 20 minutes for lunch so tend to eat by my van on the yard (though I often do that anyway as I prefer to eat out of the office, to get away from emails!).
Luckily, I thought to take a photo, as I sat at the back of the van, eating my lunch in the drizzle whilst watching the local house martins flying over the yard.
Traffic this evening was bad and I got back later than usual and then had to lay out wet kit to dry before heading home so I lacked time and inclination to go anything else for 30 Days Wild!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)