Pages

Tuesday, 25 June 2019

30 Days Wild : Day 25 : A quick walk around a lake



I was at work a little earlier than I needed to be this morning, so I got my kit sorted, did the shopping I needed to do (for making pizzas on the campfire!) and then had time to make a stop for a walk around the lake before heading to my first school of the day...

It was raining again...














I only have a few weeks left in this role now but I rather enjoyed squeezing this little walk into a spare 20 minutes... I think I need to make an effort to do this again a couple of times whilst I still have this job!


How was your Tuesday? 





2 comments:

  1. I feel like I missed out on exactly what role you have been doing? I'd love to know more! That gorgeous bird in the tree! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentioned it in this post... https://roachling.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-so-far.html ... but basically, I got a job as a Forest School Leader through the wildlife trust, but sadly it's a 6 month contract as once the funding runs out, there's no money to carry on the work we've been doing.

      Delete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...