Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Monday, 24 June 2019
30 Days Wild : Day 18 : Flowers for the bees
These Alyssum were going spare via some council guys I see during my working day... I wasn't going to have any myself (though took some for gran and sister ) but then I read that bees like them so this evening I spent a bit of time in the garden and planted a few to see if any other insects like them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)