Pages

Thursday, 2 July 2015

Day 32 - A walk in the park

I needed to go to Buxton this afternoon so I parked out of town and walked in through the park. I always park out of town but not usually on the road I parked on today, so I very rarely walk into town via the park. It was nice to see the flowers and hear the birds as I made my way to the Opera House. I had to go and change some tickets I had bought - the heat must have really got to me yesterday as I booked a few days camping and then later realised I had tickets for a show that same week! Luckily, the Opera House allowed me to exchange my tickets for a different date so all is sorted now!

I walked back to the car through the park too




and also revisited the wildflower patch here that featured in  Day 13 - it didn't look terribly different. The ragged robin has finished flowering, as have the cornflowers and wild garlic, but other than that things looked pretty similar to how they looked a couple of weeks ago. There weren't many insects around either - but it's cooler today and has been showery.











My photos are a bit rubbish today - the camera dial had been knocked and the settings were wrong and I didn't even realise until after I'd taken most of these photos, but it's the getting outside that counts!




4 comments:

  1. Nice photos Louise, I don't think they're rubbish at all. That's a nice park for walking in too. I must say I have to applaud you for stepping up from 30 Days Wild to 365 Days. It's been good doing the challenge but I'm still recovering from staying up late sifting through many a photo before having to resize them and upload to the blog.

    I will look forward to seeing what you get up to each day and it'll be great to see the different seasons capturesd through your photos.

    Good luck and Go Wild!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I'm still recovering from all the late nights blogging and commenting! I've not been to bed before1am for ages but tonight's the night hehe! The rest of my year will be a little easier as, as I said in yesterday's post, I'm relaxing my self imposed rules a bit and I don't feel obligated to post every single day if I've been busy or whatever... in theory, it'll be easier to keep up - more like the 365 project which I do anyway and have always done quite 'wild'!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, I've been here!!! The photos are great, not at all rubbish. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...