Pages

Monday, 6 July 2015

Day 34 - Dinner at dusk

Saturday was a really busy day!  I'd stayed up until about 2:30am the night before, watching the lightning approach from miles and miles away and then experiencing a terrific storm, with some of the brightest lightning I've ever seen and such loud thunder!   The late night, when I was already so tired, meant I slept until 10:45 on Saturday morning and then was non stop until about 9pm as I had a very long to do list!

I did manage to squeeze in a little 'random act of wildness' by catching the last of the sunlight at the front of the house as I cleaned out my car...




Then I ate dinner in the garden, sitting on the swing seat, as the light began to fade around 9pm, with some tasty red apple cider.







1 comment:

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...