Pages

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Day 135 - A Favourite Tree


I took a photo of one of my many favourite trees today...



This one has never appeared on either of my blogs before as, although I drive past it quite often, it's not in the best of spots where I can stop for a photo (it's just off a busy road with nowhere to pull in for a few moments).  I often think it would make a good subject for a(nother!) monthly or seasonal tree photo series but I'm not convinced I could get a good angle on it from the road, and the field it's in isn't public land and I'd have have to climb that fence in full view of the busy road and the owner's property!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...