Pages

Saturday, 24 October 2015

Day 146 - Evening Sunshine

A rainy day. I had planned to go for a walk in the rain but I had lots to do today and didn't fit in my walk. This evening, the rain passed over (for while) and I enjoyed the evening light against the grey clouds...









I was supposed to enjoy a day off tomorrow but Derbyshire Wildlife Trust asked if I could help with an event and I said yes, then discovered it's all day - and I have to be there at 9am... on a Sunday! I have Wildplay all day on Monday too, no rest for the wicked eh?!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely views across the fields. I was watching the light yesterday too as it lit up the raindrops m- beautiful bright rainbows too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...