Pages

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Day 142 - A Park in Autumn

An impromptu trip into town after school for a wander in the park for today's bit of wild time.

This is the same park I visited in June, on Day 5 of what was then just 30 Days Wild! My second visit to the park this year, after not going for years and years. It was great to see the changes from June to now but I was surprised not to find a single bit of fungus anywhere - not on tree stumps or amongst the grass, not even a tiny bit of fungus anywhere. This made me wonder if the whole park had been treated or something to eradicate fungi.  A little too well manicured for me, I'm surprised they haven't swept up all the leaves! 











When I arrived home, I found a spider sitting in the sunshine...





1 comment:

  1. That IS a very manicured park! Pretty leaves though!!!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...