Pages

Thursday, 15 October 2015

Day 137 - Rainbows

Driving home from school, I was wondering what kind of 'wild' I could squeeze in to my busy day when some bright red berries caught my eye...


Then this hydrangea caught my eye...


And suddenly I realised I had the edges of a rainbow and that I could probably find the rest of the colours quite easily, so that's what I did...


Here is my journey home rainbow :)


At home, I went to bring in the washing I'd hung out before school and noticed a real rainbow had appeared in the sky!




2 comments:

  1. Yay for a rainbow of nature AND a real one as a bonus!!! P.S. I'm sure you realise your post title is a typo...???x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't noticed the typo. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...