The only photo I managed to take today, during a few free minutes I had before going into school.
I had planned on a bit of wild time after school today, now the evenings are getting lighter, but after a somewhat eventful week and unforeseen events today, an after school staff meeting had to be called at very short notice so I didn't have time for it before dark, sadly.
Next week will probably be tough on the wild front as I have to work pretty much full time to cover someone who is off work for a little while. The overtime is much needed though so I can't complain or refuse the work! It'll soon be half term :)

They are so cute!!! Sorry to hear you will be busy but glad it will provide some much needed financial good!x
ReplyDeleteWe have a hazel tree at the top of our garden, I must venture up there and take a look at it to see if there are any catkins yet. Hope your busy week goes well:)
ReplyDelete