Another very cold day, with a beautiful frost this morning.
I've spent a lot of time outdoors today but mostly on playground duty so not very nature-y and doing doing things at home this afternoon / evening, like filling coal scuttles, breaking ice on the pond and sweeping. Very limited photo opportunities for me there!
I did however stop on my way home school to watch a fox. I saw him in the same field on my way to school yesterday, and this afternoon he was there again. He was quite close when I stopped, but then he saw me, moved behind the long grass below...
then walked across the field, heading away from me, stopping every so often to see if I was still there...
before heading onwards and disappearing into the bushes.
Wow, not just one picture of a fox, but three! He looks like maybe he was hamming it up a bit and just as equally curious about you.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cool! I can hear the foxes in my garden!!x
ReplyDeleteI've only seen a live fox once when I was out blackberry picking. There was rustling in the undergrowth and he appeared and disappeared in seconds. Beautiful creatures. X
ReplyDeleteFrosty here too.. lovely photos of the fox. I see one every now and again over the fields where I walk the dog.. they are lovely to see :o) x
ReplyDelete