Pages

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Day 254 - Hares and Frost

A cold and frosty start to the day. It was good to see some sunshine and to be able to be outdoors and not battered by a strong wind for once!

I'm covering an absent colleague at the moment so had to be in school all day, 8.30 - 5.30 but I did have a few minutes outside this morning.





When I stood up after taking photos of the frost, I accidentally scared a hare, who ran off into the next field


Then I turned around and there was another sitting nearby.


Taking the above photo made me notice the state of that wall - what a shoddy bit of walling that is! That's certainly not a wall built to last!




3 comments:

  1. Love that first photo with the trees in silhouette. Brrr makes me feel cold looking at your frosty photos and how lovely to see 2 hares. Hmmm I agree with you about the wall, it looks like one good shove would have it over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at them!!!!! They are so cute!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had so few frosty mornings here that it's nice to see it captured in your photos. Not that I'm complaining because I must admit I've been glad not to have to scrape the ice off the car windscreen! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...