Pages

Sunday, 28 February 2016

Day 273 - Tegg's Nose Reservoir


An impromptu walk around Tegg's Nose reservoir (in Cheshire, near Macclesfield) this afternoon. I was only our for an hour, this walk was a quick, short one at around 2 miles.

Bottoms Reservoir



I liked the way the sunlight caught this fallen bramble leaf and made it glow...






Looking over towards Macclesfield Forest,  Ridgegate Reservoir just visible...



Lesser celandine beginning to flower



bluebells to be



I liked this poster - this is one of those things really annoys me (and a lot of other people)... I'd rather dog owners didn't bother  picking up the poo than wrapping it and plastic and hanging it on a tree or bush.


There was a pair of goosanders on Tegg's Nose Reservoir, along with some mallards and tufted ducks.


The male flew of towards Macclesfield forest just after I took the above (poor quality!) photo.  The female followed a few minutes later. There she goes...







2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos particularly the middle ones with the cloudy skies. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poo bag thing reaaaaaally riles me too! It's just gross! Who else is going to remove your poo you nincompoop!!!
    Love that bramble leaf photo, so pretty!!!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...