This week I'm working a lot more than usual and have a very busy week with much reduced wild time! I've also been suffering with tonsillitis and have minor car trouble too so everything has come along all at once!
Despite being such a busy one, the new week hasn't started off too badly on the wild front. On my way to school this morning, I met a Kestrel, who swooped down just ahead of my car and spent time sitting on a post on once side of the road, then flew across to the side of the road where I had stopped. My photos didn't come out to well due to the wind and rain and my encounter ended after a couple of minutes when a car whizzed past and scared the bird away.



Oh wow, what a lucky encounter. He/She is beautiful!x
ReplyDeleteHow lucky.. what a beautiful bird. Great photos Louise :o) x
ReplyDelete