I've had a busy today, another 'Wild Wednesday' with Derbyshire Wildlife Trust. Today's theme was Wild with Water. We had pond dipping and camp fire bread again, but also had a water vole trail, dragonfly making, origami frogs, leaf boats and a water filtering challenge. I didn't have time to take photos but I did manage a photo of the last sticks of bread cooking around the camp fire towards the end of the session.
When I got home I was excited to discover that a book I had helped to fund via Kickstarter earlier in the year had arrived, all the way from America. I am looking forward to reading it.
Here's the lovely (short) video that made me want to own this book and help to ensure it was fully funded and could be published...
I see this post is day 66 so you have 300 more wild days to go! The book looks wonderful, I enjoyed watching the little promotional video, I hope you enjoy the book:)
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely idea to help kickstart a book!x
ReplyDeleteGreat book. I just checked out the video in your link, very nice.
ReplyDelete