I started the month with Wildplay at the Trentham Estate and I ended it the same way!
Arriving at Trentham this morning it was very quite and peaceful...
Before starting work, I went to see how the wildflowers were looking (remember those from the beginning of August?) and was surprised how good the area still looked - not as many flowers, not so colourful, but still not looking bad.
The afternoon was very busy - and messy - making clay mushrooms and pebble bugs. We also did bug hunting and an animal trail .
It was a good day as I worked with two lovely ladies, one I'd never met before but hope to team up with again sometime. I've never gone home from Wildplay covered in so much paint and clay before! I had to put my clothes straight into the wash when I got in and get into the bath!
Love the clay mushrooms - I quite fancy a ring of them on my lawn to go with the polka dots! You can see the late summer feel in Trentham in the autumnal colours which have taken over in the wildflowers. I do love autumn but I just wish summer would last a while longer! x
ReplyDelete