Tomorrow will be a better 'wild' day as I'll be at Birdfair :)
Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Friday, 21 August 2015
Day 82 - Heather
Very little time today but I did spend a bit of time on the moors, watching a mother pheasant with a young one, swallows and crows flying, grasses blowing and the light changing. The heather is looking good at the moment. It had been overcast and humid again but a bit of sunlight broke through the cloud this afternoon providing some nice light whilst I was out.
Tomorrow will be a better 'wild' day as I'll be at Birdfair :)
Tomorrow will be a better 'wild' day as I'll be at Birdfair :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The purple of the heather is beautiful!x
ReplyDeleteYou did get some beautiful light. It rained most of the day here :( Enjoy Birdfair. x
ReplyDelete