Pages

Saturday, 2 April 2016

Day 307 - Wildplay Washout!

A whole day of Wildplay at Trentham Gardens today. Only it rained heavily overnight and carried on all morning and well into the afternoon!

I've done Wildplay events at Trentham a few times now and never seen it so quiet! We were there to set up at 9:45 and were scheduled to be there until about 4pm, but we packed at 2 after not having a single 'customer' all day!

My colleague and I had a pretty cold, wet and miserable day outdoors just sitting in the rain (beneath a shelter!) but a robin kept coming to sit with us. A friendly, curious robin who wasn't afraid to get close.












1 comment:

  1. The robin seem to know how to pose,if only more birds could be look that! Those are fantastic images. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...