Pages

Monday, 11 April 2016

Day 316 - Celandines and Chiffchaffs

Back to school today after two weeks off. It's been a little over two weeks since I last travelled the lanes I take to work, and whilst I've been off, lesser celandine has popped up all along the road sides. My journey today was filled with the sound of chiffchaffs.






I'm keeping an eye on the frog spawn in the pond in the garden. It looks like a couple of the eggs are beginning to turn into tadpoles now, as you can see if you look in the bottom middle of the last photo.








5 comments:

  1. Once again I'm in envy of your route to work. I was back to the grind today and the M61 just doesn't have the same delights! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. lesser celandine has looked lovely this year, most spring plants are.. they must like all this rain. Hearing a Chiffchaff is lovely were ever you are..
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely route you take to work Louise. Lesser celandine is growing around some of the ponds at work too and it always makes me smile to see it. Love the shots you got of the frog spawn too, I can just make out some of the tadpoles! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring beauty in the most amazing of forms. Wonderful captures, Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fascinating to watch the progress of frog spawn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...