Pages

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Day 317 - Two Little Owls

I had my wild time covered before I went to work today after spending some time in my Grandmother's garden this morning, but then, on my way home from school I found something better!

I was driving along one of the lanes, observant as always, looking out for whatever wildlife might be out when I noticed a bird on a branch that, at first glance, I thought was something more interesting than the usual crows or pigeons. I parked in the next gateway and walked a short way up the road to see. It was a little owl! I haven't seen a little owl for ages!


Then I noticed a second one, sitting on another branch in the same tree, starting at me!


 It's a shame the weather hadn't been a bit better for photographing them! A very dull, grey, drizzly day.





2 comments:

  1. Awww, how adorable! I love little owls they're so sweet. Thank you for giving me the details of Kate's shop - I was interested because I've watched a few oddities videos on YouTube and I often wondered where people got their skulls and dead moths from while still doing it ethically so that's great - I'll have to pop into her shop if I'm in the area. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! You have such an interesting journey to work. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...