I was out during the most horrible weather today - really cold and windy and in the heavy sleet/snow. I didn't take any photos then but I did stop a little after taking a detour down the lane with the wild garlic to see if it was flowering yet...
Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
I still haven't managed a trip to our local woods to look at the wild garlic. Really must try to find a gap in the weather this weekend. I can't believe all the hail, thunder and lightning we've had this week. Yesterday I had to scrape snow off the car in the morning! X
ReplyDelete