Pages

Saturday, 9 April 2016

Day 314 - Colourful creatures

I spent some time in the garden this morning watching a water boatman (also known as a backswimmer) in the pond and admiring the colours in pheasant feathers.



I also had a good look at a framed moth I bought this week. It's a Madagascan Sunset moth and in case anyone is concerned, this is ethically sourced, from a UK ecologist who breeds exotic moths. It died naturally rather than being gassed or anything. It's going to look great when I get it up on a wall!










2 comments:

  1. The Madagascan Sunset moth looks beautiful, something I would have on my wall. Nice to know it died naturally.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moth is absolutely stunning and even better it was ethically sourced too! Does the person you got the moth from have a website/online shop at all? - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...