Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Tuesday, 19 April 2016
Day 324 - Blossom and blue sky
Blossom and blue sky....
It was so good to feel some warm sunshine on my skin today! I didn't spend very long at all outdoors between taking Grandmother shopping and work but the moments I was outdoors were very pleasant today!
This evening, whilst I was cooking my dinner, I noticed the fox slinking along the wall in the field and watched it for a little while - I watched him crouch, get ready and then pounce, trying to catch a crow (and failing miserably!) and the clambering over the wall and peering into all the holes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's so red!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beauty!!!x
ReplyDelete