Another busy day, another day of spending some time in the garden. Today I went out after school though, not before.
It was wet this morning but the sun was shining when I arrived home and the laurel hedge was covered in flying things, as always when the sun shines!
I walked down to the bottom of the garden to check on the frog spawn...
There are lots of more tadpole-y shapes emerging now...
New hawthorn leaves are busting out in the mixed hedge too

The tadpoles are officially starting to look cute.
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely springing now! Love the shots of the hoverfly and the ladybird. Can't wait to see the tadpoles emerge! - Tasha
ReplyDeleteIt really seems to have been greening up here after still being very bare last weekend. Too bad that we're meeting friends in the city today as I'm itching to get out and about to see what's new and it's such a a glorious morning here! X
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of the frog eggs!What part of the world are you in? I'm curious about determining the species.
ReplyDeleteI'm not looking forward to wasps and flies! An enormous bumble bee flew into our house the other day!!
ReplyDelete