Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Tuesday, 19 April 2016
Day 323 - Wall flowers
Flowers growing out of a space in wall in the garden. I'm sure I identified this last year but I can't remember what it is now, I need to re-identify it (unless someone can tell me?!). I know I should do it now, whilst it's in my mind, but life is busy at the moment and well, Crime and Punishment beckons so I'll save it for another day and probably forget all about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Hairy Bitter-cress. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you of course it is! I did identify it last year! I was hoping you would read this and know!
DeleteHa, that's a funny name!
ReplyDelete