Pages

Friday, 21 October 2016

Wild October : Day 21

Time spent in the garden again this morning. It was a cold and frosty start to the day (these photos were taken when the frost had become droplets, obviously) and I spent time seeing what I could find in the garden before leaving the house this morning.




brown cone cap (I think)


These mushrooms pop up near the pond every year (the brown cone caps always come up too) and last year I established that they're glistening inkcaps.



It's half term next week and I am so ready for it! I've got so much to do over the weekend, I'm not too optimistic regarding getting in any quality time outdoors for the next couple of days but I will definitely be able to get beyond the garden next week and have some wilder days :)






1 comment:

  1. Your 'droplets' pictures are so lovely. The one mushroom looks like it's reaching for a blade of grass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...