I had so much to do today I was on the go from getting out of bed at 8am until 6:45pm and of course, as it's half term week I woke up feeling rubbish. The lurgy I've been exposed to for the last few weeks and not come down with has caught up with me now. Eurrgghhh. I just hope it doesn't last long.
On the plus side, I got a lot done today and after I've published this post, I'm heading to bed very early with a book.
So, I didn't have a very 'wild' day but as soon as I was up and about I had a few minutes in the garden enjoying the cold crisp air and early sunshine...
I noticed quite a bit of herb robert still flowering beneath the mixed hedge and a couple of buttercups in the lawn too.
I also noticed a new fungus in the garden later in the day. It's quite possible this has always grown here in autumn and I've just not noticed until this morning, but once I'd seen one little group I spotted quite a few! I think it's golden spindle.
I love the fungus you found, what an interesting shape! I always enjoy spotting mushrooms and fungi in the grasses this time of year. I really should go into the woods now to see if I can spot some more. Beautiful views in these shots too! - Tasha
ReplyDelete