A few minutes in the garden this morning - I sat on the ground by the roses and ate a late breakfast, enjoying the scent from all the falling rose petals and looking out for bugs (I only saw one wasp and a couple of flies).
Then I spent the day cleaning out the turtle tank, which is a big job. At the point at which the job was nearly done, when the filter was reconnected, it died completely (can't complain though after five and a half years of it working 24/7) so I then had to get on google and find an aquatic centre within driving distance who had the right filter in stock - I found one shop with a filter in stock! So, I lost a load of time going to pick that up which ate into any remaining time I'd have had to go outside - it was then dark by the time I'd finished the clean out! On my way to the aquatics place though, I had to walk past a row of terraced houses and I noticed a plume moth sitting on the window of one...
I love the flower with the subtle spiderweb in the background, and there's something very special about the moth with the graffiti behind it. The moth looks like it could be a villain incognito, or ready to morph into one.
ReplyDelete