Pages

Monday, 31 October 2016

Wild October : Day 31

Back to school today :(

It was dark when I got home this evening but I had spent a bit of time in the garden this morning and whilst I was out I topped up all the bird feeders and enjoyed the variety of colours in a pile of fallen leaves on the ground beneath the pear tree. 




On the way home, I caught a rather wintry looking sinking sun and enjoyed the cold, blue, misty views across the landscape. There was a thick fog this morning which quickly cleared on higher ground but lingered all day in the valleys.



It had a been a great October with so much sunshine and pleasant weather so I've quite enjoyed doing 31 Days Wild this month, especially with a few people joining in and sharing some lovely photos on Twitter too :)

Here's is my October at a glance:








2 comments:

  1. Hello Louise, and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you are having a brilliant weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that shot of the sky, what gorgeous colours! I've really enjoyed all of your posts throughout October, though I know I haven't been the best at always commenting and keeping up with them (life has gotten a little hectic recently so responding to comments and checking other blogs hadn't been going so well) but I've loved these posts. I hope the first week back at school goes well for you too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...