Pages

Saturday, 1 October 2016

Wild October : Day 1


I'm tired today, I really wanted to spend the afternoon reading on the sofa, after cleaning and food shopping this morning, but Wild October got me outdoors for a walk from home in the rain this afternoon...













Getting in a quick walk today makes me feel just a tad less guilty about buying a reduced key lime pie (irresistible!) whilst I was in Waitrose which is far too big for one person but needs eating quickly ;)

Did you head outdoors today?




4 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of rabbits. Yes I did get outside and got wet and cold but it was worth it. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key lime pie should be guilt-free after your walk Louise. I love the raindrop ripples in the water. Ann Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I ate half of it last night, managed to save half for today! Thanks for your comment- glad to having you joining in on 365 :)

      Delete
  3. Those berries are dazzling. My bike ride to work today was a bit wet, which made everything a bit more vivid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...