Pages

Friday, 7 October 2016

Wild October : Day 7

I'm glad this week is over! I've finally caught up here after a pretty busy week and one where I've only narrowly missed failing at Wild October. I've not even read anything since Monday and I usually read quite a bit every day!  I've been feeling really tired and a little under the weather (there's been a couple of illnesses going around school, I've probably been fighting off some sort of lurgy, it's an occupational hazard!). I've been off my usual routines due to swapping my hours around a bit this week to accommodate some speech therapy work I do with a couple of children at school so I've really struggled to keep on top of things this week and today was no different - a fully day at school, then home where I spent another couple of hours working. Now I've finally got this blog up to date so time to cook dinner.

My one bit of wild time today was stopping to take a photo of a kestrel on my way home.


It's definitely harder doing 30 Days Wild when it's dark earlier. I'd have done much better this week if I could have got in a 9pm sunset or something, hehe!

One of the days this weekend is a write off already for wild time as I have essential jobs to do but I'm hoping to get outdoors properly on the other day. Next week I'll be back to a more normal routine (except Tuesday, which may be tricky!) so I'm hoping I'll have a better wild week then!

I have really enjoyed seeing the Wild October photos on twitter over the past week and it was great to see a couple of posts today from fellow bloggers who decided to join in! I've seen some lovely autumnal shots!






2 comments:

  1. Your posts are wonderful Louise, don't worry about time constraints. Even noticing the smallest creature is wild enough! I love the picture of the kestrel, don't see many of those around my way! :) Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what you're doing is marvelous. I wouldn't worry about days when there's too much going on, especially since they are out of your control. Your journeys are always transporting and beautiful, and your pictures always so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...