This afternoon I went for a walk from home to the birch wood. It has been another lovely day and I enjoyed getting outdoors properly at last - I walked for a little over an hour and then went home again. These are some of the things I saw...
I climbed a little way up this tree and sat for ten minutes or so :)
These are the same shaggy inkcaps that featured here a year ago! Well, not the same mushrooms of course, but they're in the same place! There are three now where last year there was one.
Have you enjoyed some time outdoors this weekend?
Woh look at all that fungus! I have seen some today too but will post about in a few days.I also saw a couple of horses who I shall call Nippy and Chomper.Now have a bruise on my arm.:(
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of the fungus, it seems very autumnal! Unfortunately my weekend has not been very outdoorsy at all!
ReplyDeleteThat tree looks like an amazing climbing tree. Over the weekend we walked to a fall festival. It was in the suburbs, but we saw lots of mushrooms and changing leaves so it was a nice autumn walk.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful and relaxing the wood was. I managed to get David out of the house on Sunday to a local park. Will blog about it come Friday!
ReplyDelete