Day 16 - the day my new camera arrived, I've been waiting a long time for it!
I was short on time again and didn't get out until 5ish. I obviously needed to take the
new camera for a spin so I went out on the moorlands hoping to test my zoom on the curlews. The curlews didn't oblige but I found plenty of other things...
 |
| The only curlew I managed to snap today! |
 |
| flame carpet moth |
 |
| skylark with a mouth full of insects |
 |
| nettle weevils |
 |
| owl pellet |
 |
| rust fungus |
Tomorrow should be an easier day - less to think about and I actually have a 30 Days Wild activity planned for tomorrow for a change!
In other news, I made a collage of the first 15 Days last night since we reached the half way point of 30 Days Wild :)
Love the collage. Great idea! The pheasant is my favourite of today's shots. Thank you for your help identifying the birds on my post.x
ReplyDeleteThese are brilliant! What a lovely new camera! xHow do you do the collage thing? I'd like to do that!!! x
ReplyDeleteSuper shots Louise, that camera is great. I'm slightly envious now, I'll have to start saving for this model, especially now I know it has a 83x zoom lens.
ReplyDeleteCamera envy alert! If these shots are anything to go by it was an excellent choice. I'd love more zoom on mine but realistically I know my little point and click suits my life better at the moment. The owl pellet was a fascinating find - you're very observant. x
ReplyDeleteYour new camera has captured some great photos, Louise. Love them all especially the pheasant and the collage too:)
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! I am enjoying your 30 days wild, what a great idea
ReplyDelete