I worked today, another Wildlings session at Lyme Park in Cheshire, so had a pleasant morning in the woods surrounded by little people getting muddy and enjoying autumn leaves :)
After, I went for a walk and got very muddy myself...
Most of the paths through this reserve look like this! I don't mind mud luckily, but I feel they could do with some work...
My boots kept sinking deep and at times I struggled. I'm amazed I completed the walk without falling over. I kept getting rather stuck in places and it was a real effort at times to free myself. There was a moment where I actually thought I would have to leave a welly behind 😂 (I freed it eventually!).
I got a bit of leg ache from the exertion!
That is one muddy walk!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen any mud like that for a while. Lovely stuff!
ReplyDelete