Pages

Tuesday, 8 October 2019

Wild October Day 7

I had work today, delivering lunch time and after school wildplay clubs and it was 6ish by the time I'd got back to the office and spread out all the wet tarps and ropes to dry (den building sessions today!) so I was tired and uninspired!

Thankfully, the hills around home were in the clouds so I took a few moments appreciating water droplets all around the office and enjoying the fog. As I was driving home, I noticed there was a nice bit of sunset colour in the sky.






I did also get in a 'daily al fresco cuppa' as I was a bit early for my after school session... I was offered the use of the staff room so that I "didn't have to wait out in the cold" so I made myself a cup of chamomile tea but sneaked it outdoors rather than sitting in the staff room (as I didn't think it was cold, and I didn't mind the wet!).








1 comment:

  1. I do think water droplets can be quite magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...