Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Friday, 4 October 2019
Wild October Day 4
I had work this morning, covering Nature Tots for Staffordshire Wildlife Trust so spent some time in the woods doing crafty things with leaves.
Afterwards, I decided to have a quick (and wet!) lunch time walk at a nearby nature reserve before heading home...
I called at Sainsbury's on my way home too - as I parked I spotted a harvestman on the post in front of my car, and when I got out, I noticed there was another one - a favourite harvestman, Dicranopalpus ramosus, on there too :)
This evening, I was up in my study and noticed the changing light. There was some lovely evening sunlight bringing that golden glow. I stood at the window for quite a while, watching the rain clouds drifting by and the light changing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I have lots of harvestmen in my yarden
ReplyDelete