Pages

Tuesday, 29 October 2019

Wild October Day 29


I spent today in Greenwich, visiting the Cutty Sark and the observatory.  Greenwich was tolerable! It felt more open than anywhere else I've been on London and I was able to navigate Greenwich myself
without difficulty!

My wildest moment was watching a jay burying nuts in Greenwich Park as I walked down from the observatory.  I saw a tractor too. I didn't know they had those in London but I felt better for seeing it 😂














1 comment:

  1. I love that bright feather the Jay has! Yeh, I don't really like going to London very much anymore. I only live 20minutes train journey into the city from School but the only time I really regularly go is to Holland Park or Notting Hill for rehearsals and concerts, usually at night! Too busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...