Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Friday, 25 October 2019
Wild October Day 25
I had a day off today, but as last week, it was my deep clean day at home so I didn't have time to spend playing outside. I had extra jobs on the to do list today too, including a trip into town to run a few errands which gave me the chance to do a bit of puddle splashing in the heavy rain. I enjoyed the sounds of the rain and watching the leaves drift down from the trees too. It has been a very wet and windy day!
Labels:
autumn,
rain,
random acts of wildness,
Wild October,
wind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)