Pages

Monday, 21 October 2019

Wild October Day 20

The third weekend in a row I've had a trip to Sheffield! There was an event in Ecclesall Woods called Feast in the Forest with various food stalls and family activities happening plus a few natural crafts and some guided walks looking at trees and birds.

I'd already walked a few miles around the wood when I realised there were guided tree walks but decided to join one. It was a 90 minute walk, mainly focused on tree identification, which I didn't need, but I thought the talk between the ID bits - about the wood itself - would be interesting and it was worth going along.

By the time I was ready to leave, I'd clocked up just over 6 miles and 4 hours in the woods :)

















1 comment:

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...