Another working day... I had to go to one office to pick up a van before heading on to spend a morning at head office and the afternoon delivering a Forest School session in Stafford.
Before I set off with the van, I did a quick walk around the lake (it's only around a mile) just in case I didn't find any other time for Wild October today.
I wasn't outdoors for long here, but I got pretty wet!
I didn't get much of a lunch break (I had hoped to have a walk somewhere at lunch time!) but as I arrived at the school I was working at, I parked the van by some trees and noticed this common green shield bug.
After a rainy morning, the end of the day was lovely. This was just as I was leaving the school around 3:30.
Working at head office this morning, I finally had chance to see Laura, who is in charge of the Get Wild badges. She checked my challenge list, I paid my £1.50 and finally received my Get Wild badge!!
It's on my lanyard now... children always ask about whatever badges I wear on it, so I wanted to earn my Get Wild badge so that I can say 'you can earn one too' to anyone who asks about it!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)