Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Saturday, 19 October 2019
Wild October Day 17
Today was supposed to be a day off but then I was offered some work - two Thursday afternoons, plus an initial meeting later in the day for an after school I'll be running for 6 weeks too. I'm not really in a position to turn down work since I'm expecting sessional work to dry up completely soon for winter, so it was goodbye day off for me!
I was heading south for a forest school session and had to go to head office first, so I arrived a bit earlier than I needed to so I had time to walk around the site before starting work...
Labels:
autumn,
Wild October
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nature is so beautiful.
ReplyDelete