Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Thursday, 10 October 2019
Wild October Day 9
I had work this morning, another Wildlings session but in a different area. I stopped on my way home for a walk in the woods...
I also got in a daily al fresco cuppa... ish ...
I'd only had a couple of sips when I managed to drop it and smash my mug . I'm not happy at all. I loved that mug and it was irreplaceable! I've searched online but they just don't make it any more.
Labels:
autumn,
fungi,
random acts of wildness,
walk,
woods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a shame about your mug :( x
ReplyDeleteOh NO!!!! That's so sad about the mug! I'd be unhappy about that too! I worry about our gorgeous stoneware bowls we bought from a maker in Northumberland who has subsequently moved. You saw more interesting fungi!!! I like the squirrel shot too!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a pound for every favourite mug I've broken in my lifetime. Meanwhile the ones I don't like hang around for years!
ReplyDelete