Pages

Monday, 18 June 2018

Day 18 - A moment by the river

Another busy day. 6:30pm and I hadn't spent any time outdoors and had no idea what to do for 30 Days Wild. After peering in to the fridge and cupboards several times I decided the only possible dinner for me today was cake and custard, which meant driving to a supermarket to buy cake. On the way home, I decided to visit the river for a few minutes as today's 30 Days Wild activity and a very pleasant 5 minutes it was too!






I was rather tempted to go in, but school shoes + tights meant I wasn't really suitably attired for a paddle.


I only remembered when I was almost home that my wellies live in my car and so I could have had a little dip after all!  Never mind, I can save that for another day :)



Day 18 last year was spent in my garden, digging, moving stones and getting very filthy! They year before I was at Forest School with Derbyshire Wildlife Trust and in 2015 I played in the garden with a visiting toddler.




1 comment:

  1. It’s not hard to figure why you would be so tempted to go into the stream to paddle for a while. Was there no option to take off your shoes and tights?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...