Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Thursday, 7 June 2018
Day 7 - Cotton Grass, Tiny Worlds and a Very Nice Sunset
A little time on the moors today, admiring the views and the cotton grass and watching the skylarks ascend as they sang all around.
Just a few minutes ago, I looked outside to see how the sunset had shaped up this evening...
Take a closer look - do you see an estuary leading to an island cityscape, with a sea stretching out beyond... or was that just me?!
The previous two years, on day 7, I've had hospital appointments - I almost did it again this year, but my appointment was on the 5th this time! Last year I spent a few minutes noticing the flowers around the hospital, and the year before, at a different hospital, I checked out a park that was very close by.
In 2015 I was working, doing a full day of wildplay.
Labels:
moorland,
peak district,
spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteviagra jakarta
jual viagra asli
viagra asli jakarta
viagra di jakarta
obat viagra original
obat viagra asli usa
jual viagra asli di jakarta
Sounds like a very peaceful day :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. I love the movement of the cotton grass and it looks like a family of super small gnomes could easily inhabit those tiny worlds.
ReplyDelete