Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Saturday, 16 June 2018
Day 12 - Watching the bees
Tuesday 12th June
A little time in the garden this afternoon - I keep going out an doing little bits at the moment, first steps in sorting out the space and making it into a garden that is better for wildlife and for me. Whilst I was out there, I spent a bit of time watching the bees.
On day 12 last year was also a garden day, in this same garden, and the year before I was enjoying the roses in my previous garden. In 2015 I went out for a wander on the moors in the evening.
Labels:
garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love watching bees, something so calming about them :)
ReplyDelete