Pages

Tuesday, 19 June 2018

Day 19 - A Short Walk

Wondering what to do for 30 Days Wild today, I remembered that Ma & Pa were out this evening so decided the dog would probably be rather excited if I turned up and offered a walk (and she was!).

The dog walked me really. She picked the paths we followed and let me know when she'd had enough and it was a very pleasant way to spend an hour of this evening.




















On this day last year, I was having new windows fitted in my house and only managed a bit of time in the garden before and after school. The year before, I had a pleasant walk amongst cotton grass and skylarks on Gun Hill and in 2015 I had a stroll along a former railway line and found a longhorn moth.



2 comments:

  1. Good of you to go and take the dog for a walk. You are a good daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dog and such a relaxing walk :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...