Pages

Monday, 4 June 2018

Day 4 - A Garden tea break


Back to school today and I had lots to do after being away for most of half term.

I needed a break from the computer at 4ish, so made a cup of tea and took it for a walk in the garden...




cinnabar moth



silver y moth

the first elderflowers

broad leaved willowherb - inherited with the garden, I'm forever pulling this up!

wolf spider - I have so many of these in the garden!

cuckoo spit, home of froghopper nymphs


On Day 4 last year, the roses has just started flowering in the garden (my previous garden, my new garden doesn't have roses). They year before I had a walk on the moors and found mountain pansies and some nice moths and the year before that I felt the grass beneath my bare feet


How was your Monday?




4 comments:

  1. My Monday was back to work also, but did manage to blog about a visiting spider :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on blogging but i've been getting my little bit of wild every day though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wildlife paradise in your garden. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuckoo spit is one of my favorite things to find in the woods!! Also, your picture of what I believe is a swamp buttercup (third picture down) is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...