Pages

Tuesday, 12 June 2018

Day 8 - Sleeping Doves

I've been absent for several days due to the internet going down here on Saturday. Today, it finally got fixed and I'm back online again, so I can start catching up;
 
Friday 8th June: 

A rainy day at last.

Not a huge amount of rain, more drizzle than rain really, but it was a welcome change after so much hot and sunny weather.

Typically, it was sports day at school and, to my surprise, it went ahead in the drizzle so I was outdoors in the rain all morning - and I did manage tosave a beetle from being stamped on by a child.

Other than that, I didn't have a lot of free time for being outdoors but I did spot these two sleepy doves snoozing in a tree.




On day 8 last year I did a bit of weather watching. The year before that I took a closer look at a horse chestnut and in 2015 I built a log pile habitat in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...