Today I stopped by a big, old horse chestnut I pass on my way to work to see if there were any conkers-to-be. The branches arch down almost to ground level so it was very easy to see!
Not the wildest of days but the little things are just as important and I do like to notice nature :)
As you can tell from the photos, after a misty, hazy start to the day it has been hot and sunny here again! I heard so much about torrential rain and thunderstorms yesterday but here was hot and sunny all day long. It did rain a bit overnight last night, when I was sleeping! Today, I know that within in a radius of just a few miles of my house, there has been a lot of heavy rain today but wherever I've been, not a drop!
This evening I've made some exciting (for me!), spur of the moment plans for a wilder weekend which I'm looking forward to :)
Last year on Day 8 I build a log pile habitat in the garden and appreciated my surroundings
http://louises30dayswild.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/day-8.html
http://louises30dayswild.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/day-8.html



Oooh, you have the same blossom I posted on instrgram, except mine had yellow and pink centers on them on one branch!!! It's good to notice, isn't it!
ReplyDeleteLovely old tree. You were lucky to miss the rain:)
ReplyDelete